The Garland onGard Smoke Alarms range was developed in conjunction with Kidde, a leading manufacturer of fire and safety products. Feature-packed, the alarms offer a 10-year warranty, interconnecting capability and are available in two sensing technologies (photoelectric and heat).
Featuring an improved Quick-Connect system in the 240V range, sized to accept 2 x 1.5mm² conductors allowing for cabling to loop from one smoke alarm to another. This reduces install time and no tools are required when replacing devices. The 240V Mains and Wireless alarms are interconnectable. This means when any one alarm is triggered, all interconnected alarms will also sound an immediate warning to alert all occupants throughout the home.
The range includes 5 models:
• OG4000LDCS-WB: Wireless Interconnect Talking Smoke Alarm with Safety Light, Photoelectric
• OG1400: Battery Photoelectric Smoke Alarm
Garland onGard Smoke Alarms are compliant with Australian Standard AS3786:2014 and are ActiveFire registered.
• 10-year warranty across the onGard range.
• Quick-Connect system for the 240V range allows for a quicker install and no tools required when replacing devices.
• Interconnecting – all 240V alarms interconnect with up to 18 onGard hard-wired alarms. The Wireless alarm interconnects with up to 12 onGard wireless alarms.
• Tamper-resistant locking device helps prevent unauthorised alarm removal.
• Compliant with AS3786:2014 and ActiveFire registered
For more information, visit www.garlandcables.com.au/ongard